1. Each pronoun should agree with their antecedent.
2. A person that refers to people with pronouns should always use "who" or "whom."
3. Verbs has to agree with their subject.
4. Watch out for irregular verbs which has crope into the language.
5. Donít use no double negatives.
6. A writer should not shift your point of view.
7. Donít write a run-on sentence you have got to punctuate it.
8. About sentence fragments.
9. In articles books memos and stuff like that we use commas to keep things apart without which we would have without doubt confusion.
10. But, donít use, commas, which are not, necessary.
11. Its important to use youíre apostropheís correctly.
12. Donít abbrev. unless nec.
13. Check carefully to if you any words out.
14. In my opinion and thinking, based on my long experience, I think and opine that an author or writer when he or she is writing something that he or she should not get accustomed to the habit or mode of operation of making use of too many redundant unnecessary words or phrases that he or she does not actually really require or need in order to put his or her thoughts or message across to the reader of the article or whatever.
15. About repetition, the repetition of a word is not usually effective repetition.
16. Spel correckly.
17. Donít runyour words together.
18. Use Capital Letters correctly.
19. End every sentence with a period;
20. Their is sometimes difficulty knowing when to use "there" instead of "their".
21. Watch out that in your writing that you donít have have an extra word in your sentence.
22. Yíall should avoid regional speech patterns.
23. Grammar are important.
24. If your verb tenses agreed, you have written a good sentence.
25. Proofreading is improtant.
26. The article before an noun should be "an" if the noun starts with a vowel or "a" if it doesnít.
27. Last, but not least, donít use cliches!